Aaspass Dada Mandir is located in Godadara, towards the far end of Surat city outskirts in the South East Zone. It is a very popular temple in the locality.
Every year Aaspass Mela, an exhibition cum fair is organised in a ground near by the temple, where thousands of devotees and visitors come to see the grandeur celebrations and buy households and decors. Celebrations begin during the week of Diwali vacations in schools and offices. Usually held in October or November every year.
How to Reach
- Regular buses run from Surat Railway Station (Bus No 254) and Chowk (Bus No 204) to Aaspass Temple. Surat SitiLink buses (blue color buses) are a bit crowded towards this route. It will cost you around 12-15 Rs. Buses will drop you right out the entrance gate.
- Take a BRTS bus towards Godadara and get down at Aaspass Dada Temple Stop. You can alternatively come to Vishvakarma BRTS Junction on canal route and change to Godadara.
- Nearest BRTS stop is Aaspass Dada Temple BRTS. You will have to walk for about 5 minutes to reach the temple.
- You get shared auto-rickshaws from Surat Railway Station for about 20 Rs. You can take a direct auto, which will cost you around 100-150 Rs depending on the time of day and your bargaining skills.
- Online Cab booking
- You can try to book Ola/Uber online, however most of the times you get a cancellation/over charge request by the drivers as the commute to this area is very less. Plan your journey accordingly.
Below is the location on maps for your ease of navigation and planning.
Be sure to carry cash as most of the stores/shops don’t have electronic transactions. You may however be lucky to have e-wallet payment options available.