Corona like symptoms – cough, cold, shivering, fever, sour throat, bitter taste, body pains and similar experience related to ARI. For any examination and diagnosis, contact doctor and medical expertise for relief and immediate attention.
You may follow similar diet to get relief and feel better –
- Drink lukewarm water
- Add honey and lemon juice into lukewarm water
- Drink citrus juice – Orange, Mosambi, Melon and others
- Eat fruits – Apple, Pine Apple, Pomegranate, Papaya, Kiwi and others
- Drink Kadha – made from Indian spices as a constant immunity booster and instant relief to throat and nose.
- Keep clean and dry
- Wash your hands often. Use sanitizer. Keep distance
- Read books if you like. Watch movies. Check old albums/photographs. Keep light environment and avoid heavy debated talks or discussions either over phone or directly.
- Try looking at nature – birds, animals, plants, tree and likewise.
- Create craft or paint if you like or have interest. It is a good pacifier.
Drink some liquid every 2 hours and possibly hot beverages. Avoid coffee if possible.
Take medication if any issue persist and always seek medical attention by doctor.
Keep smiling and stay positive. Stay at home and stay safe. If you or your family members have to go out, keep your mask on and follow social distancing. Avoid touching surfaces and avoid strictly avoid touching your face at any time.
Invest in good mask if you are going out frequently and keep it clean and dry at all times.
It’s Monsoon in India – so keep precautions and watch. Avoid getting drenched as much as possible. If you have to go out – use raincoat and umbrella.
Share positive thoughts and stories. Pray if you may like. And keep calm.