For admission to the Second Year (3rd semester) of Degree Engineering (B.E/B.Tech) after Diploma Engineering (D2D) on state quota seats which includes all sanctioned seats of Government and Grand-in-Aid colleges and unaided colleges of Gujarat, admission process for academic year 2020-21 is made available online now. Online registration through internet is mandatory for participating in admission process. Students who wish to take help of internet facility can do so from Cyber Space centres designated by admission committe without any charges. (www.jacpcldce.ac.in)
Online registration through internet is mandatory for participating in admission process.
Candidate should have passed Diploma Engineering minimum 45%
- Online Admission registration started from 10th August 2020 onwards till 15 September 2020 upto 5pm.
- Candidates need to choose UserID and password after entering basic details
- Relevant documents need to be uploaded to complete the registration and payment of 300 Rs needs to be done online for successful registration. Registration fees is non-refundable
- Registration is available only through online. No other means of registration is available.
- Entire process is online including verification of documents. There is no step of in-person verification.
- Candidates are advised to visit daily to see updates about the admission process
For notifications, elibility, merit, rules, advertisements, process, booklets and updates regarding admission. List of colleges, courses, cut-off, merit list, alloment result, cyber space centres list.
Online registration, User ID creation, Fee payment, Choice Filling, Result of allotment, Confirmation and Cancellation, Payment of Token Tuition fees.
For Degree Engineering admission after HSC (12th Science) check out below post :