A ten year old who thinks she will become a singer one day practices every evening with new songs and tunes. Parents think that this is just a floating thought and it’s for fun. They never encourage. No special care or attention is given to her. She wins in school competition every year and participates in annual function. With time every year same thing repeats. Neither is she sent to any music classes nor given any training by a professional. She is not even put in the circle of such young minds. Instead she is made fun of by her relatives. She continues to live in her own world believing her self and practicing as often as she can. When reality of life will be at her door, life will uncover what’s in store.
SpaceX successfully launched its twelfth Starlink mission, which launched 60 Starlink satellites to orbit on September 3, 2020. Falcon 9 lifted off from Launch Complex 39A (LC-39A) at Kennedy Space Center in Florida.
Falcon 9’s first stage previously supported launch of the GPS III Space Vehicle 03 mission in June 2020. Following stage separation, SpaceX will land Falcon 9’s first stage on the “Of Course I Still Love You” droneship, which will be stationed in the Atlantic Ocean.
- Project – Starlink
- Rocket – Falcon 9
- Location – Kennedy space center, Florida
- Company – SpaceX
- Droneship – OCISLY
- Fuel – Rocket grade kerosone & liquid oxygen
- Altitude – 550km and dispersed into orbits by ion-thruster propellers after 2 days
- Stages – 2 stage separation
- Computer controlled launch sequence
- Live coverage – until T+15 mins
A total of over 700 satellites have been launched till now. Beta testing is being carried out by the employees and beta users to test the latency and download speeds. Till now testing has been seen with good results enough for playing online games and downloading hd quality videos. This is an ongoing project and updates are available at starlink.com
Stay tuned for more updates.
Surat airport has resumed it’s services to various destinations like Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Delhi and Kolkata. Latest flight schedule has been released by Surat Airport which is as below.
Flights between Surat and Bengaluru, Surat and Delhi, Surat and Kolkata are operational daily. While flights between Hyderabad and Surat are operating 3 days a week and one flight is operating daily to and fro. Check the latest schedule before you plan for travel.
Follow social distancing and all norms released by source and destination states. Keep distance. And travel safe. May you have a wonderful time in Surat.
For admission to the Second Year (3rd semester) of Degree Engineering (B.E/B.Tech) after Diploma Engineering (D2D) on state quota seats which includes all sanctioned seats of Government and Grand-in-Aid colleges and unaided colleges of Gujarat, admission process for academic year 2020-21 is made available online now. Online registration through internet is mandatory for participating in admission process. Students who wish to take help of internet facility can do so from Cyber Space centres designated by admission committe without any charges. (www.jacpcldce.ac.in)
Online registration through internet is mandatory for participating in admission process.
Candidate should have passed Diploma Engineering minimum 45%
- Online Admission registration started from 10th August 2020 onwards till 15 September 2020 upto 5pm.
- Candidates need to choose UserID and password after entering basic details
- Relevant documents need to be uploaded to complete the registration and payment of 300 Rs needs to be done online for successful registration. Registration fees is non-refundable
- Registration is available only through online. No other means of registration is available.
- Entire process is online including verification of documents. There is no step of in-person verification.
- Candidates are advised to visit daily to see updates about the admission process
For notifications, elibility, merit, rules, advertisements, process, booklets and updates regarding admission. List of colleges, courses, cut-off, merit list, alloment result, cyber space centres list.
Online registration, User ID creation, Fee payment, Choice Filling, Result of allotment, Confirmation and Cancellation, Payment of Token Tuition fees.
For Degree Engineering admission after HSC (12th Science) check out below post :
- Surat City has well established Public transport system under City Bus link as well as BRTS.
- BRTS is well managed corridor with separate lanes for buses running with GPS controlled system.
- Citizens can check live tracking of buses on Sitilink app as well as on Google Maps.
To add color to the existing bus network within the city, E-Bus have been rolled out as a prototype. On successful implementation of Electric buses in the city will ensure sustainable development as well as reduce carbon footprint of the city. This is will add to the overall green energy contribution and usage of the city. By using public transport, citizens can do their bit in contributing to the development of the city as well as reducing their own personal carbon footprint.
Almost all corners of the city are covered by existing bus network and new routes are added every month based on demand and usage. Major busy bus routes have buses running every 15-30 minutes depending on the hour of the day.
With the expansion of city as well as growth in population, Surat needs to add new cutting edge technologies and solutions to keep abreast in the growth and development of city. Electric buses are one novel solution alike.
For more updates about Surat, subscribe to our website.
Swachh Survekshan 2019 results
|#5||New Delhi (NDMC)||4190.52|
Featured Image : MySuratMySmc